Thursday, May 3, 2012

L'occitane's Pivoine Flora makeup

I am one of the fans of facebook contests and this is why love to take part and win things. Last year on 7th of July Loccitane had a contest in which we members had to decorate ballerina on thier site with provided makeup tools. I can't believe it when I won. There were more than 60 participants and I was the only lucky winner (yay!!!). Well I went to their store at Jeddah Mall and got the cool stuff worth 500 saudi riyals. Believe me, the lipstick is so sweetly  scented and gives soft and light touch to my lips, it is so sleek. I also got an eyeshadow and a blush on powder  which are enclosed in beautiful magnetic boxes and I don't have heart to throw those even when my make up ends. I Just love applying these three products which give me soft natural final look. GO L'OCCITANE GO...<3


My Winning Design



My Gift (samples included...plus and eye brush)

0 Glowing Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyrights: Glowing Pearlz ------ Blog Design by: Sweetheart Diary